GASES & CHEMICALS
Real-Time, Accurate, Easy and Reliable Trace Methane Analysis
Methane (CH4), the smallest and most abundant hydrocarbon molecule, is one of the key impurities to be monitored for various applications, including process control, quality control and process safety. Traditional methods of measuring trace CH4, such as Gas Chromatography, Flame Ionization Detection or Non-Dispersive Infrared are often time-consuming, labor (and maintenance) intensive, require periodic calibrations and replacement parts, causing excessive downtime and material waste.
Based on our field-proven Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy (CRDS) technology, Tiger Optics offers several real-time, reliable and high-performance analyzers with various measurement ranges:
- Low parts per billion (ppb) to parts per trillion (ppt) methane detection capability
- Highly accurate and sensitive
- Compatible with most inert and passive gases
- Drift-free measurement with automatic self-zeroing
- Wide dynamic range
- Extremely low total Cost of Ownership and operational simplicity
- Unprecedented speed of response
- Compact footprint
Contact us today to discuss how our team can help with your analytical needs!